Declaring a CIS minor
Normally, students are required to attend a CIS minor information session prior to declaring the minor. Since we are not able to gather on campus right now, please view the online presentation here.
If you have decided to add the CIS minor to your plan, please e-mail the CSE Advising Office at email@example.com. In your e-mail, confirm that you have viewed the information and wish to declare the CIS minor. Be aware that it may take up to a week for a response to your request.
**Please note that students in the following degree programs are not permitted to declare a CIS minor.**
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Computer Engineering track)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics (Computer Science specialization)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Information Systems specialization)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering (Data Analytics and Optimization track)