Non-Degree Advising

Please visit this website if you have not yet applied for non-degree status:  You should contact your Extended Education advisor for most scheduling issues.

Undergraduate Advising Office

376 Dreese Laboratories     

NOTE: All CSE advisors are currently working regular business hours from home. You are encouraged to use the e-mail address below if you have questions. - E-mail is the quickest way to get answers to most questions. This inbox is checked by all advisors in the office and responses generally take 2 business days. Responses may take longer during busy periods of the semester.

Support CSE

$50,000 for the 50th

Donate to the department to help us reach the goal of $50,000 in donations to celebrate over 50 years of teaching excellence

Click here to make your donation.